Fine Art by MICHAEL DAVID EYER
|PAINTINGS||PRINTS and POSTCARDS||GICLÉE||GALLERIES and AUCTIONS||COMMISSIONS||LINKS|
Do you have a favorite family photo, collection of photos, or that favorite spot you want captured on canvas?
Here is the general process of commissioning artwork.
1. Selecting the right artist for your project to match the style, colors, medium and subject that you desire. This is very important because you want to make sure what is created is what you envisioned and is something that is enjoyed for many years.
2. Providing information to the artist such as size, any colors that must be incorporated, budget for the artwork, and time frame in which it needs to be completed. If you have specific family photos that are being incorporated they must be provided at this time.
3. Artist proposal which will include cost, time frame and possible artist sketches of the project. If there are budget concerns the artist may be able to suggest options that may work better.
4. A down payment of 25% is due before the project begins.
5. Regular updates on the project and possible photos of the progress will be provided. This is the time for any minor adjustments is any are necessary.
6. Final payment in due at project completion and painting pick-up or delivery.
7. Simply hang it on your wall and enjoy!
Get your project started today! Click here to email the Artist
UNDER CONSTRUCTION !